Heating and Air Repair
Here’s how the On-Time Experts heating and air conditioning repair works:
1.You make an appointment for a service Repair Expert to arrive at your home.
- We’ll give you a 4-hr window (unless you’re part of the Front of the Line Family, who always get a 2-hr window) of when we’ll arrive and call you when we’re on our way to your house.
- You’ll never be stuck at your house waiting for the air conditioner guy to show up sometime between 8 and 5, only to find out he can’t make it until the next day.
- If we arrive one-minute late, your repair is free. We mean it.
2.We’ll tell you the cost up-front and wait for your approval before doing any work.
- Our comfort consultant will first do a thorough evaluation to pinpoint your problem(s). Whether you’ve got an air conditioner, furnace, boiler, or heat pump, all their training will help them find exactly what’s wrong.
- Then they’ll share with you the prices and options for making your home comfortable and answer all your questions. All of our prices are listed on a price sheet for you to look over.
- You choose the best option for your home and budget, before we start to fix it.
3.You’ll get it fixed right the first time, whatever it takes.
- Every On-Time Experts truck gets stocked with specialty parts each morning so that a comfort consultant can fix your problem completely the first time.
- We’ll wear little booties and lay down drop cloths to keep your house as clean as we found it.
- When your repair is done, it’s covered by our Whatever it Takes Guarantee.
- If you’re not satisfied for any reason, we’ll do whatever it takes to make it right, including refunding your money.
Fill out the form below or Call (972) 267–2007
And we’ll get you feeling comfortable again.