No Breakdowns All Summer with our AC Rejuuuuvenation…
This is not some cheap tune-up or inspection. It’s a Total System Rejuuuvenation that guarantees NO breakdowns all summer long.
We don’t tune-up. We Rejuuuuvenate! That means:
- No breakdowns all summer. Guaranteed. That baby is gonna get you through the rest of 2017 without a breakdown (or we’ll give you your money back).
- Lower your energy bills. Save up to 25% off your utility bills. Heck, this will probably more than pay for itself!
- Extend system life. You can nearly double the life of your system when we rejuuuvenate it regularly.
- Bring old systems back to life. We clean and recalibrate the system back to factory fresh efficiency
How we go beyond a cheap tune-up or inspection (the nitty to remove the gritty):
- We professionally clean all the baked-on plaque from the coils in your system, so it’ll use less energy and cool more quickly.
- We install a Crud Buster in your condensate pan to eliminate odors and stops drain line clogs before they happen.
- We lubricate all moving parts and install a new air filter.
- We conduct a 47-point diagnostic including checking Freon levels and all operating temperature.
- We install a new battery in your thermostat.
- THEN we recalibrate your entire system back to factory fresh specifications.
- If we find any component that is broken or worn out we’ll show you, and you can decide if you’d like us to fix it.
Our World Famous System Rejuuuvenation is only $101
Schedule an appointment with a Comfort Consultant today. We’ll work our magic, and you’ll be cucumber cool for the summer. Guaranteed.
I’m no meteorologist… But, I’m thinkin’ our Dallas summer is gonna be a hot one. Just a guess.
Pssst… Did’ya know our Front of the Line Family gets two miracle system rejuvenations every year? They don’t even have to ask. It just happens because they’re Family! We also give ‘em a whole sackfull of other useful benefits. Check out all the VIP benefits our Family Members get.
Call 267-2007 to Rejuvenate today or fill out this handy form:
Have a Question?