The Right Furnace Replacement For You
(Not the priciest, flashiest, fanciest one others might talk you into)
- We’re trainin’ 3 days a week to sharpen our smarts.
- We do a full home analysis to match you and your home with the best furnace.
- Size really does matter: Right size ducts + Right size system = Runnin’ smooth and efficient.
- Efficient furnaces save energy and last a loooonnnng time. You’re gonna love that!
- Our Whatever It Takes spirit means you’re happy and toasty when we’re done.
- For furnace replacement, call us today. That works from any Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area code.
Schedule Your No-Obligation Estimate
Give Us A Day
- Most homes only take a day. And it’s the day that’s good for you.
- We hire the cleanest crew in town. You won’t be able to tell we were there (except for all that new glorious heat comin’ at ya).
- We won’t leave ya until you’re happy and satisfied. Whatever It Takes!
- It starts with a simple phone call.
How We Get it Right for You
- We ask about every room. We learn about cold spots and humid areas. We find drafts and count windows. We inspect and inventory every duct, vent, and return.
- We measure your whole home. That’s how we know what size system it needs.
- We install or reroute ducts, if needed.
- You have options. We carry Daikin, Lennox, Bryant, Goodman lines and we don’t play favorites. The right tool for the job.
- Our installers are trained and trained and trained. If there was a PhD in heat, they’d have it.
- Need a second opinion? Call us, and we’ll point you in the right direction. Free.
There are more furnace choices than you may think
Each type of furnace has its own purpose and benefit. While all furnaces are made to keep you warm in your home, there are upsides and downsides for the various furnaces we list below. The price of the furnace will depend on the model you pick. Finding the right furnace for your home is important for your comfort and home. When picking a new furnace, you need to make sure it can meet the demands of your home’s size as well as fit your specific preferences and budget. Then, you need to make sure that you pick the right furnace installation company to do the job.
Top Rated Furnace Replacement
For the most part, high-quality furnaces can last about 20 years or more. This of course entails that homeowners take care of their furnaces and schedule routine tune-ups. In order to make sure your furnace is running smoothly and efficiently, our team can get you taken care of. That’s where heating system replacement comes in. From minor tweaks to major overhauls, repairs to your furnace will ensure that your system is operating as efficiently as possible and with minimal downtime during the coldest months of the year.
Call us today if you are in need of a furnace service, one of our trusted technicians will start the process by thoroughly inspecting your entire furnace system. This includes all of the heating equipment itself, as well as the systems associated ductwork and air filters. When we think about replacing furnaces, the equipment is often the first thing to come to mind, but leaks in the ducts can reduce airflow, and clogged air filters can overwork your system or stop it from coming on entirely, so these additional components are just as important. The inspection is important to uncover information that will give the technician the understanding of your system they need to develop a plan and estimate for the replacement. This way you will know exactly what to expect as the job progresses.
The Top Reasons For a Furnace Replacement
- A Furnace That is Over 15 Years Old.
- High Utility Bills.
- Frequent Breakdowns.
- An Uncomfortable Home.
If you’ve had your furnace for less than 15 years, you likely don’t have to worry about replacing it any time soon. But if it’s older than 15 years and you’ve started noticing problems, it may be on its last leg. Is your existing system old and inefficient? Perhaps it’s not responding to repairs anymore. As a family-owned and operated company, honesty and loyalty is at the heart of everything we do. It means we’ll never push you to buy the fanciest or most expensive furnace or add extra charges to your bill. It’s all about finding the most suitable furnace to suit your needs and budget, not what might increase our profits. That’s why we’ll always aim to find you the most affordable heating system possible and install it to perfection. Our modern energy-efficient systems are designed to save you money in the long run with reduced energy use and costs. We also offer financing plans to help you spread the cost of your new heating system. Speak to our team at On Time Experts today to find out more about our dependable heating services and systems. We understand that getting a heating system installed in your home can be hassle. We will help you in understanding the whole installation process and answer any questions or concerns you may have. Our team of licensed contractors will take the time to make sure that you get exactly what you need.
- Blows lukewarm air or no air
- Energy use jumps sharply
- Problems turning unit on or off
- Thermostat failure
- Weak or no airflow
Furnace replacement is a major decision. If you’re ready to upgrade your home’s furnace system, our team of trusted technicians can help! Our company also specializes in furnace installation. Our team has been servicing the area for many years and knows what it takes to install new equipment quickly—without disrupting daily life. If the furnace is putting out dust, soot, or rust, especially around the register, it may be time to give us a call. If your furnace is 20 years old, it might be better to replace it now so it doesn’t break down on the coldest day of the year.
Our Installation Team
When our team of installers installs your furnace they will do a series of safety checks in ensure your furnace is running at its best. The cold winter months can be hard to live in especially if your furnace is not working properly. Luckily, we have the best team and are always prepared to help our customers.
Our technicians understand that this process can be very scary, which is why they will take the time to explain each option so that you can make an informed decision. It’s important to have a furnace that works efficiently and at its best, and we know how to find the right one for your home. We’ll listen to your needs and offer suggestions on products that will work best with your current system.
- Positioning your new furnace and burner pipe assembly.
- Making electrical or gas connections.
- Checking flue pipe clearances for proper venting.
- Troubleshooting any issues.
- Testing the furnace electrical and gas systems.
A furnace installed incorrectly could be a health and safety hazard. That is why our technicians take pride in their work to ensure safety for your home. The furnace must be properly connected to vents and gas lines to prevent the spread of carbon monoxide, a deadly gas, around your house. Save yourself the headache and us to get the installation job done correctly. Our company has delivered exemplary furnace installations for the area for years now. We are one of the top HVAC companies in the area and are able to offer a wide range of heating solutions. On top of that, we offer convenient scheduling, prompt services, and competitive pricing. You can expect to get a great deal from less. We make sure that we have a lot to offer. Our commitment to being the best at furnace installations shows in our customer satisfaction.
The Best Furnace Installation and Replacement Contractor
Here at On Time Experts, we have served the area for years. We value our customers and provide top services. We treat our customers like family and pride ourselves on being one of the region’s top HVAC contractors. We specialize in servicing all makes and models of furnaces, boilers, heat pumps, and air conditioners. Our technicians are experts at what they do, so take advantage of their expertise when it comes to your furnace. We provide both standard and emergency heating replacement services, so feel free to reach out to us anytime to help keep your furnace in top shape. HVAC care is a long-term business for us, and we’d like to earn your loyalty as a satisfied customer who enjoys our consistent, honest, and reliable service. When expert technicians make sure your new furnace installation is at the heart of a well-functioning heating system, your home can be warm and comfortable throughout. You deserve an HVAC transformation for long-lasting comfort.
For the best furnace installation and replacement you can trust in the area, you can do no better than On Time Experts. Call today to get started with your first service appointment! One of our customer representatives would be happy to assist you.
Schedule Your No-Obligation Estimate
We’re Crazy For Long Lastin’, Efficient Runnin’ Furnaces
- A new furnace these days should last you a good 20+ years.
- With regular maintenance as a member of our Front Of The Line Family, your furnace will give you years of warmth.
- Today’s systems are made to save you energy. You can expect your bill to drop as much as 35%.
- Smart technology gives you more control than ever before.
Meet Your Pro Installer
- Fully trained on every system.
- Whip-smart when it comes to matchin’ you with the right furnace.
- Polite as a preacher on Sunday.
- Background checked like they were workin’ at Fort Knox.
- Always clean, pressed, and smellin’ great.
- Fully empowered to do Whatever It Takes to make you happy and cozy.
The Easiest Thing You’ll Do All Day
Seriously. If you can make a phone call, you can get a furnace install.
We’re gonna do WHATEVER IT TAKES to make this easy.
- Call us now, or fill out the form below.
- Agree on a day and time that is convenient for YOU.
- We’ll give you a half-hour-heads-up when we’re on our way, so you don’t have to wait.
- Go about your day. When we’re done, you’ll never know we were there (except for that new, gorgeous warmth coming from your vents).
Schedule Your No-Obligation Estimate
The RIGHT Brand For You
Ever notice other places are always talkin’ about ONE brand? Ever notice we don’t? There are lots of good ones out there. But only gonna talk about the RIGHT brand for your home. We don’t play favorites with manufacturers. We DO play favorites with you.
Some of the brands we might recommend include:
Our experts can also help with any heating repairs, new cooling systems, and maintenance. Call us today!